Benefits of Member Online
Check your account balance, account activity, and download account statements.
Estimate your retirement income using our Retirement Income Simulator online tool.
Find out how your super or pension is currently invested and update your investment options.
Find out more about the insurance you may have through your super.
Check your beneficiaries and update or nominate a non-binding beneficiary.
Find any other super you may have (including lost super) and consolidate it.
Registering for Member Online access
First you will need to be a Mercer Super member. It will only take you a few minutes to join.
If you are:
- joining via your employer, and they currently have an employer plan in Mercer Super, then simply complete the employee choice form
- looking to join and wish to nominate Mercer Super to your employer, or you wish to consolidate your super with Mercer Super, you can join via the registration form.
Activating your Member Online account
When logging into Member Online for the first time, you will need to activate your account before you can do anything else.
You will only need to complete this step once, regardless of whether you activate your account via your desktop PC or the Mercer Super app on your mobile/tablet.
- Simply activate your Member Online account .
- Enter your Employer/Plan number and Member number. You can find these on your Welcome email or letter. If you are unable to locate these please contact us.
- Enter your PIN. If you don’t have a PIN, then click ‘I don’t have my PIN’ and you will need to enter your Date of Birth.
- You will then receive a verification email with a link to set up your new password.
Once you have activated your account you will then be able to log in to Member Online using your email address and password.
FAQs on activating or logging in to Member Online
Disclaimer: Full terms and conditions are available on the Mercer Super app. The Mercer Super app is free to download, however your mobile network provider may charge you for accessing data on your phone. The Mercer Super app is available on Android operating systems 7.0+ and iOS operating system 10.0+.
BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518.
Apple, the Apple logo & iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play and Android are trademarks of Google Inc.