Benefits of Member Online
1. Check your account balance, account activity, and download account statements.
2. Estimate your retirement income using our Retirement Income Simulator online tool.
3. Find out how your super or pension is currently invested and update your investment options.
4. Find out more about the insurance you may have through your super.
5. Check your beneficiaries and update or nominate a non-binding beneficiary.
6. Find any other super you may have (including lost super) and consolidate it.
How to register for Member Online
If you haven’t used Member Online before, you will need to activate your account first.
- Simply go to mercersuper.com.au/login and click the ‘Activate’ button at the top of the page.
- Enter your Employer or Plan number and Member number. You can find these on your Welcome email or letter. If you can’t find them, please contact us.
- Enter your PIN. This was sent to you when you joined. If you can’t find it or don’t remember it, simply click ‘I don’t have a PIN’ and you will be asked to confirm your date of birth instead.
- You’ll then receive a verification email with a link to set up your new password.
Once you’ve activated your account you will then be able to log in to Member Online using your email address and password.
FAQs on activating or logging in to Member Online
- Open all
Disclaimer: Full terms and conditions are available on the Mercer Super app. The Mercer Super app is free to download, however your mobile network provider may charge you for accessing data on your phone. The Mercer Super app is available on Android operating systems 7.0+ and iOS operating system 10.0+.
BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518.
Apple, the Apple logo & iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play and Android are trademarks of Google Inc.